Interview with the 2007 Laureates in Economics Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson
AbstractInterview with the Laureates in Economics Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson, 6 December 2007. The interviewer is Adam Smith, Editor-in-Chief of Nobelprize.org.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Nobel Prize Committee in its series Nobel Prize in Economics documents with number 2007-5.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: 06 Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nobelprize.org
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, and Operations
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-05-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2008-05-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CTA-2008-05-05 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HPE-2008-05-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-05 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.