A Note on Impact of Hours Worked in Mortality in the OECD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series Discussion Papers with number 878.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2002.
"Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD,"
NBER Working Papers
9357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2006. "Deaths rise in good economic times: Evidence from the OECD," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 298-316, December.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2002. "Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD," IZA Discussion Papers 654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2000.
"Are Recessions Good For Your Health?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 115(2), pages 617-650, May.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2003.
"Healthy Living in Hard Times,"
IZA Discussion Papers
711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 1995.
"Economic conditions and alcohol problems,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 583-603, December.
- Freeman, Donald G., 1999. "A note on 'Economic conditions and alcohol problems'," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 659-668, October.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "Recessions lower (some) mortality rates:: evidence from Germany," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 1037-1047, March.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2003. "Good times make you sick," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 637-658, July.
- Christopher Ruhm, 2007.
"A healthy economy can break your heart,"
Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 829-848, November.
- John Gathergood & Eleonora Fichera, .
"House Prices, Home Equity and Health,"
12/07, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Fichera, E.; & Gathergood, J.;, 2013. "House Prices, Home Equity and Health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2004. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Health and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 11007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.