A Note on Impact of Hours Worked in Mortality in the OECD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series Discussion Papers with number 878.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2006.
"Deaths rise in good economic times: Evidence from the OECD,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 298-316, December.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2002. "Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD," IZA Discussion Papers 654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2002. "Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD," NBER Working Papers 9357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeman, Donald G., 1999. "A note on 'Economic conditions and alcohol problems'," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 659-668, October.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 1995.
"Economic conditions and alcohol problems,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 583-603, December.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2003.
"Healthy Living in Hard Times,"
IZA Discussion Papers
711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1996.
"Are Recessions Good For Your Health?,"
NBER Working Papers
5570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2003. "Good times make you sick," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 637-658, July.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "Recessions lower (some) mortality rates:: evidence from Germany," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 1037-1047, March.
- Christopher Ruhm, 2007.
"A healthy economy can break your heart,"
Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 829-848, November.
- John Gathergood & Eleonora Fichera, .
"House Prices, Home Equity and Health,"
12/07, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Fichera, E.; & Gathergood, J.;, 2013. "House Prices, Home Equity and Health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2004. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Health and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 11007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.