The International Propagation of News Shocks
Abstractsetting in generating these features.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2007 Meeting Papers with number 251.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Beaudry & Martial Dupaigne & Franck Portier, 2011.
"Modeling News-Driven International Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(1), pages 72-91, January.
- Beaudry, Paul & Dupaigne, Martial & Portier, Franck, 2009. "Modeling News-Driven International Business Cycles," TSE Working Papers 09-117, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Stéphane Dées & Jochen Güntner, 2014. "The International Dimension of Confidence Shocks," Economics working papers 2014-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Barsky, Robert B. & Sims, Eric R., 2011. "News shocks and business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 273-289.
- Robert B. Barsky & Eric R. Sims, 2009. "News Shocks," NBER Working Papers 15312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fei, S., 2011. "The confidence channel for the transmission of shocks," Working papers 314, Banque de France.
- Paul Beaudry & Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang, 2011.
"Do Mood Swings Drive Business Cycles and is it Rational?,"
NBER Working Papers
17651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang, 2011. "Do mood swings drive business cycles and is it rational?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michiru Sakane, 2010. "News-Driven International Business Cycles: Effects of the US News Shock on the Canadian Economy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-129, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pinter, Gabor & Theodoridis, Konstantinos & Yates, Tony, 2013. "Risk news shocks and the business cycle," Bank of England working papers 483, Bank of England.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.