Inflation Differentials and Labor and Product Market Differences in the EMU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2005 Meeting Papers with number 118.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
inflation differentials; labor and product market differences; EMU;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-12-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2005-12-01 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andolfatto, David, 1996. "Business Cycles and Labor-Market Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 112-32, March.
- Mojon, Benoît & Peersman, Gert, 2001. "A VAR description of the effects of monetary policy in the individual countries of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0092, European Central Bank.
- Cheron, Arnaud & Langot, Francois, 2000.
"The Phillips and Beveridge curves revisited,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 371-376, December.
- Gross, Dominique M., 1997. "Aggregate job matching and returns to scale in Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 243-248, October.
- Garey Ramey & Wouter J. den Haan & Joel Watson, 2000.
"Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 482-498, June.
- Wouter Denhaan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997. "FORTRAN code for Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks," QM&RBC Codes 61, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997. "Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks," NBER Working Papers 6275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.