Money and Money-income: An Essay on the "Transmission Mechanism"
AbstractNo abstract available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Research Discussion Papers with number rdp7704.
Date of creation: Aug 1977
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Laidler, David, 1978. "Money and money income: An essay on the `transmission mechanism'," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 151-191, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2006. "David Laidler on Monetarism," NBER Working Papers 12593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maslov, Alexander & Ivanchenko, Igor, 2011. "Money Field Theory: in Pursuit of Formalism," MPRA Paper 42765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2005. "Open Market Operations and Macroeconomic Stability in Nigeria: An Application of Co-Integration and Error Correction Modeling," MPRA Paper 46685, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2006.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1982. "Les post-keynésiens et la monnaie endogène," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 191-221, janvier-j.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.