Money, Inflation, and the Monetarist Explanation: Evidence from the Postwar U.S. Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 8 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (Apr-Jun)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-52, September.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1978. "The Future and the Present in Economic Life," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 157-69, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1973. "Rational Expectations, the Real Rate of Interest, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(2), pages 429-480.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1977.
"The Monetarist Controversy or, Should We Forsake Stabilization Policies?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 1-19, March.
- Franco Modigliani, 1977. "The monetarist controversy; or, should we forsake stabilization policies?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr suppl, pages 27-46.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1975.
"Recent Developments in the Theory of Inflation and Unemployment,"
199, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gordon, Robert J., 1976. "Recent developments in the theory of inflation and unemployment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 185-219, April.
- Gibson, William E, 1970. "Interest Rates and Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 431-55, May-June.
- Tobin, James, 1970.
"Money and Income: Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 301-17, May.
- Robert E. Hall, 1975. "The Rigidity of Wages and the Persistence of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 301-350.
- Seidman, Laurence S, 1979. "The Role of a Tax-Based Incomes Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 202-06, May.
- Barro, Robert J. & Fischer, Stanley, 1976. "Recent developments in monetary theory," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 133-167, April.
- Lieberman, Charles, 1979. "Structural and Technological Change in Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 324-29, May.
- Moosa, Suleman A, 1977. "Dynamic Portfolio-Balance Behavior of Time Deposits and 'Money.'," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 709-17, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.