Is There A Club Convergence Among Italian Regions?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy in its series Working Papers with number 1_2006.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: via Medina 40, 80133 I - Napoli
Web page: http://economia.uniparthenope.it/ise/sito/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben-David, Dan, 1994.
"Convergence Clubs and Diverging Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2002.
"Specializzazione E Crescita: Un'Applicazione Alle Regioni Dell'Unione Monetaria Europea,"
Working Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
6_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Rita DE SIANO & Marcella Dâ€™UVA, 2004. "Specializzazione e crescita: unâ€™applicazione alle regioni dellâ€™Unione Monetaria Europea," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 112(4), pages 381-398.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Li, Qing, 1999. "Convergence Clubs: Some Further Evidence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 59-67, February.
- Durlauf, S.M. & Johnson, P.A., 1995.
"Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behavior,"
Working papers, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems
9419r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Durlauf, Steven N & Johnson, Paul A, 1995. "Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behaviour," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 365-84, Oct.-Dec..
- Barro, R.J., 1989.
"Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries,"
RCER Working Papers
201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- J. Bradford De Long, .
"Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Comment,"
J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers
_129, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- De Long, J Bradford, 1988. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1138-54, December.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2010.
"Réduction de Droits de Douane et Convergence Réelle dans l'UEMOA
[Tariffs Reduction and Real Convergence in WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 26763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frey, Daniel & Frey, Miriam & Wieslhuber, Carmen, 2013.
"Do natural resources define convergence clubs? Empirical evidence from the Kazakh regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 404-414.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber & Daniel Frey, 2013. "Do Natural Resources Define Convergence Clubs? Empirical Evidence from the Kazakh Regions," Working Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) 329, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.