La Promoción Industrial Durante El Gobierno Justicialista De 1973 – 1976
[Industrial Promotion in the Peronist governement (1973-1976)]
Abstractthe economic plan of the Peronist governements that were elected in May 1973 and October 1973 gave a central role to the industry as an engine for economic development in Argentina. In the moto "Freedom or Dependence" the susteinable growth in Argentina had a fundamental role that needed the impulse of several industry branches and the national control of the production factors. Within this logic laws like Industrial Promotion Law (Law 20.560) and Foreign Capital Installment Law (Law 20.557) were of fundamental importance. The role of industrial promotion was also explicited in the Triannual Plan for National Reconstruction and Liberation of December 1973. This work wants to show the complexity of this law´s implementation and their application in the different economic contexts of the period 1973-1976. Also thios work remarks the replacement of this industrial promotion system after the militar putsch in March 1976.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6339.
Date of creation: Jul 2007
Date of revision:
industrial promotion subsidies expenditures Peronism Argentina industrialization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S.K. Dube & U.C. Mohanty, 2004. "Editorial," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 31(2), pages 317-317, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.