The Reform of Corporate Governance in France
AbstractThe publications about the transition of French corporate governance are controversial fluctuating between proposing the integration of socioeconomic qualities, to the fragmentation of different and persistent systems by the interdependence of their attributes, or the predominance of the qualities of a single network. I demonstrate a distinctive interdisciplinary perspective which emphasizes the strong affiliation of economics and political science with financial markets and workplace relationships in the course of organizational transformation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 4292.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision: 2007
Institutional Complementarities; Industrial Relations; Trade Unions; Corporate Governance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-08-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-08-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- FougÃ¨re & Kramarz & Thierry Magnac, 2000.
"Youth employment policies in France,"
156232, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Hervé Alexandre & Gérard Charreaux, 2001.
"Efficiency of French Privatizations:A Dynamic Vision,"
Working Papers CREGO
011001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Oct 2001.
- Alexandre, Herve & Charreaux, Gerard, 2004. "Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 467-494, June.
- Gérard, Charreaux & Alexandre, Hervé, 2004. "Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6090, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.