Analytical content of properties of uncertainty and certainty of organizational-economic systems: derivatives indicators
AbstractUncertainty and certainty of organizational-economic systems are their integral properties. Existence and development of any object in stochastic conditions is not obviously possible without presence of uncertain conditions and the certain factors determining the subsequent conditions of organizational-economic system. Representation and a substantiation of the methodological device of carrying out of an estimation of uncertainty and the certainty, the author stated earlier in the publication «Uncertainty and certainty property estimation of organizational-economic system», have formed a basis for deepening of research and formation of a complex of analytical indicators. In the scientific article the original derivative indicators are resulted and described, allowing to carry out the analysis of properties of uncertainty and certainty in organizational-economic systems. All derivative indicators are typified on groups, allowing to make some panel of indicators. Reveals two approaches to an estimation of uncertainty and certainty on the basis of dependence of subsystems. Decomposition of public-private partnership, as example of difficult organizational-economic system is made.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39584.
Date of creation: Jun 2012
Date of revision:
uncertainty; certainty; organizational-economic systems; public-private partnership; analytical indicators;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John J. McCall, 1982. "Introduction to "The Economics of Information and Uncertainty"," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages -11 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas, 2008. "Corporate Decision-Making with Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Performance and Risk Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195335743, September.
- John McCall, 1982. "The Economics of Information and Uncertainty," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mcca82-1, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.