Employment strategies and labor market policies: interlinkages with macro and sectoral policies
AbstractThis paper examines the critical linkages between macro, sectoral and labour market policies and employment in the context of Pakistan's Medium-Term Development Framework (MTDF) 2005-10 and the Poverty Reduction Strategy (PRSP-1).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39177.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Employment; Labour Market Policies; Interlinkages with Macro amd Sectoral Policies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ashraf Janjua, 2005. "Money Supply, Inflation and Economic Growth: Issues in Monetary Management in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(Special E), pages 72-105, September.
- Sandrine Cazes & Alena Nesporova, 2004. "Labour markets in transition: balancing flexibility and security in Central and Eastern Europe," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 23-54.
- repec:ilo:esbook:ebook7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashid Amjad, 2003. "Solving Pakistan's Poverty Puzzle: Whom Should We Believe? What Should We Do?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 375-393.
- Mohammad Irfan, 2009. "PakistanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Wage Structure, during 1990-91Ã¢â‚¬â€œ2006-07," Labor Economics Working Papers 22979, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mohammad Irfan, 2009. "Pakistan’s Wage Structure, during 1990-91–2006-07," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:54, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.