The role of management accounting in providing Information for making decision within an entity
AbstractThe scope of this research paper is to obtain information through management accounting and cost calculation, information that helps on developing the best decisions at the level of an organization. We used as an example a case study from the manufacturing industry which helped us to better understand the efficiency with which information about the conduct of production process reach management or the leadership skills that exploit information in decision-making and in operational control of the production process.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36219.
Date of creation: 15 Dec 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences 2.1(2011): pp. 56-66
management accounting; optimization; decisions; information; cost;
Other versions of this item:
- Dan Ioan Topor & Alina Putan & Sorinel Capusneanu, 2011. "The Role of Management Accounting in Providing Information for Making Decision Within an Entity," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 56-66, December.
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sorin Briciu, 2008. "Variable And Fixed Costs In Company Management," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 14.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- Chapman, Christopher S. (ed.), 2005. "Controlling Strategy: Management, Accounting, and Performance Measurement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280636.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.