Cognitive Meanings Of Management Control In Estimating The Degree For Achieving The Strategy
AbstractThe control shall provide to managers the information dynamic, real, preventive,which raises the value of conclusions and quality decisions. Control is a tool for knowingreality, and the possibility of identifying and preventing deficiencies and anomalies. Controlpenetrate the essence of the phenomenon, support managers in efficiently management,allows the notification of negative aspects when they manifest as a tendency, and comesoperatively for preventing and removing the causes that led to their.For the strategy to be implemented includes: preset order, a change of already existingprocedures, an involvement of all participants in the effective exercise of the entity and theregulatory and control instruments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia in its journal Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 14 ()
Contact details of provider:
management control; strategy; decision.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Dewachter & R. Houssa & P.R. Kaltwasser, 2011. "Introduction," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 56(4), pages 378-382, December.
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:lvi:y:2011:i:2:p:106-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:lvi:y:2011:i:4:p:378-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:vep:journl:y:2011:i:1:p:2-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sorin Briciu, 2008. "Variable And Fixed Costs In Company Management," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 14.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- L. Sleuwaegen, 2011. "Introduction," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 56(2), pages 106-110, June.
- Cristina Bota-Avram & Paula Ramona Rachisan, 2013. "Analysing The Similarities Between Oecd Principles Versus European Corporate Governance Codes - An Internal Audit Perspective," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 15.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.