Mainstream si keynesism: -două doctrine, două metode,aceleaşi idei-
[Mainstream and keynesism: - two doctrines, two methods, same ideas -]
AbstractTaking into consideration that, in order to talk about science we need both different opinions and construtive criticism, the starting point of the issue would be: “How do we succeed to manage in a constructive way different theories that debate the same theme- the economic crisis?”. As a concequence, the purpose of the essay is to critically analize the keynesism and the mainstream perspectives, currently used to solve the problems generated by the crisis and the economic cycle, as well as to discover both the convergence and the discrepancies between these two main economic doctrines. In the current work, it will be noted that, in order to achieve the above mentioned purpose, we will resume to schematics and abstracting the mechanisms, also to explaining the phenomenons and the informations, as well as to processing and interpreting these informations from a personal perspective, closer to the Austrian School than to the manipulating orthodoxism.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36130.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Economic cycles; crisis; mainstream; keynesianism;
Other versions of this item:
- Constantinescu, Radu, 2011.
"Mainstream si keynesism: -două doctrine, două metode,aceleaşi idei-
[Mainstream and keynesism: - two doctrines, two methods, same ideas -]," MPRA Paper 36128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1996.
"The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 4789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon G. Gilchrist & Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1994. "The financial accelerator and the flight to quality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.