Report NEP-HPE-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Argesanu, Nicolae Razvan, 2012.
"Statul de drept din perspectivă economică
[Rule of law from economic perspective]," MPRA Paper 36643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bresser Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2012. "Why economics should be a modest and reasonable science," Textos para discussÃ£o 306, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Constantinescu, Radu, 2011.
"Mainstream si keynesism: -două doctrine, două metode,aceleaşi idei-
[Mainstream and keynesism: - two doctrines, two methods, same ideas -]," MPRA Paper 36130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wohlgemuth, Michael, 2011. "The boundaries of the state," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 11/3, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Laws and Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 6290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Ille, 2012. "A Dynamical Approach to Conflict Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2012/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aleksejus Kononovicius & Vygintas Gontis & Valentas Daniunas, 2012. "Agent-based Versus Macroscopic Modeling of Competition and Business Processes in Economics and Finance," Papers 1202.3533, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Alain Béraud, 2011. "La place de la notion de chômage involontaire dans la théorie keynésienne de l'emploi," Post-Print halshs-00269396, HAL.
- Laurence M. Ball, 2012. "Ben Bernanke and the Zero Bound," NBER Working Papers 17836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moldaschl, Manfred & Weber, Wolfgang, 2011. "Beyond the selfishness paradigm and "Organizational Citizenship": Work-related prosocial orientation and organizational democracy," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 5/2011, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Shidiqi, khalifany ash & Pradiptyo, rimawan, 2011. "A game theoretical analysis of economic sanction," MPRA Paper 30481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2012. "Strategic defense and attack for series and parallel reliability systems: reply to rejoinder," MPRA Paper 36410, University Library of Munich, Germany.