Makroekonomiskā aprites modeļa izstrādāšana izmantojot sistēmdinamikas metodi
[Development of System Dynamics Macroeconomic Equilibrium Model]
AbstractDevelopment of an economic situation last 20 years has passed in Latvia through various stages. Including - Post-Soviet re-structuring of demand and closing of industrial giants; development of the economy based on transit; development of craft manufacture, small enterprises and branch of services (after joining to EU) and their decline because of transition to the system focused for export of a manpower. In 2009 the following stage of economic development became swept up. Latvia has not sufficed resources for a survival, financing from outside the international community has been requested. Unfortunately, any of the mentioned models is not necessary for the developed countries, therefore it is possible to draw a conclusion that the Latvian economy still is in process of transformation. It is necessary to define possible directions of the further development. In Latvia to estimate economy development, the model of system dynamics which quantitatively analyzes macroeconomic balance is developed. Considering a theme urgency, article purpose - to reflect the developed model. For purpose achievement following problems are put forward: • to reflect model structure, to show its forming blocks; • to prove economic interrelations and assumptions which are accepted in model; • to show model application on an example of separate economic indicators. The model presented in article, has been developed with use of a method of system dynamics. The method is chosen taking into account difficult interaction between macroeconomic processes. It is a unique quantitative method which allows to estimate not only plural causally - investigatory communications, but also their return interaction. Macroeconomic balance is based on feedback in this connection for its analysis, during the long-term period, it is recommended to use a method of system dynamics.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34357.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in RTU Zinātniskie raksti 14.2(2011): pp. 46-55
sistēmdinamika; nacionālā ekonomika; aprites modelis; patēriņš; uzkarājumi; investīcijas; nodokļi; nodarbinātība;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2008.
"Jauna produkta ievešanas tirgū modelēšana, izmantojot sistēmdinamikas metodi
[Modelling of the new product introduction into market, using system dynamics method]," MPRA Paper 16354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009.
"Krīzes un 2009. gada nodokļu politikas izmaiņu ietekme uz Latvijas ekonomiku
[Influence of the Crisis and 2009 Tax Policy Changes on the Latvian Economy]," MPRA Paper 19141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, V., 2002.
"Prognozēšanas metodes uzņēmējdarbībā
[Business forecasting methods]," MPRA Paper 16360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009. "Modelling crediting volume by using the system dynamic method," MPRA Paper 16353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, V., 2001.
"Jaunā ekonomika un jaunie tirgi: pamatprincipi un veidošanās problēmas
[The new economic and new markets: general principles and developing problems]," MPRA Paper 16362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.