Nodokļu ieņēmumu modelēšana, izmantojot sistēmdinamikas metodi
[Taxes income modeling with system dynamic method]
AbstractIn the paper the author represents the system dynamic model of taxes income and it action results. The system dynamic is one from systems research methods, which analyses the systems in time depending from structure of system elements and their mutual influence, including reasons connections, feedback, reaction delay and so on. In Latvia this method used in building industry forecasting, estimated credit burden for Latvia and Latvian populations, for job market and labour migration, for mobile telephones market in Latvia. In paper method bases are described and shown its application possibilities in macroeconomics. In paper is declared, that the system dynamic model base is the macroeconomic circulating in model. In model basis is householders and firms. The blocks of savings and government complement model. In paper both graphic and equalization form shown it relations. One from novelty elements is constrained with form of the mathematical equalizations of these connections in the system dynamic model. A model allows estimate volumes of material stocks in the state, their changes, get GNP level from production and demand hands. Using a model, it is possible to simulate income of taxes and state budget. In paper state budget prognosis is given for 2009 for Latvia, as also estimated influence of crises and changes of taxes rates to taxes income. In paper offered use system dynamic method and produced model in teaching process, in macroeconomics studying.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 27096.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
nodokļu politika; darba alga; darbaspēka migrācija; sistēmdinamika;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009.
"Krīzes un 2009. gada nodokļu politikas izmaiņu ietekme uz Latvijas ekonomiku
[Influence of the Crisis and 2009 Tax Policy Changes on the Latvian Economy]," MPRA Paper 19141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009. "Modelling crediting volume by using the system dynamic method," MPRA Paper 16353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.