Dairy value chain management in Bulgaria
AbstractThe dairy sector is among the most fundamentally affected by post-communist transition and EU integration of Bulgaria. This paper presents the dairy chain management in the country at current present stage of development. First, it analyses the state and forms of dairy value chain management identifying the dominant and prospective models of dairy chain management. Second, it outlines the features, factors and efficiency of a new business model of dairy farms inclusion in supply chain.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 29813.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2011
Date of revision:
value chain management; market; private and public governance; dairy sector; Bulgaria;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O17 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-16 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009. "Modes Of Governance Of Ecosystem Services," The IUP Journal of Governance and Public Policy, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3-4), pages 77-104, September.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2011. "Management of chemical and biological risks in agri-food chain," MPRA Paper 30905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Risk Management in Agri-food Chain," MPRA Paper 39594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Governing Agrarian Risks," MPRA Paper 41651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.