Küresel Finans Krizinin Türkiye'ye Etkileri
[Effects of Global Financial Crisis on Turkey]
AbstractFollowing the US financial crisis of 2006-2007, the global economy suffered from negative spillover effects of it since fall 2008. In this study, the effects of global financial crsis on Turkish economy (2008-2010) and the macroeconomic performance of the Turkish government (before and) during the crisis (2005-2010) are briefly discussed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 29470.
Date of creation: 24 Sep 2010
Date of revision:
Global crisis; economic crisis; financial crisis; Turkish economy; macroeconomic performance; unemployment; short-run economic growth;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-03-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2011-03-19 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Selim Elekdag & Ibrahim Burak Kanli, 2010.
"Finansal Stres ve Iktisadi Faaliyet,"
CBT Research Notes in Economics, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
1006, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ercan Uygur, 2010. "The Global Crisis And The Turkish Economy," Working Papers 2010/3, Turkish Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.