Report NEP-CWA-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 29414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KibritÃ§ioÄŸlu, Aykut, 2010.
"KÃ¼resel Finans Krizinin TÃ¼rkiye'ye Etkileri
[Effects of Global Financial Crisis on Turkey]," MPRA Paper 29470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- "Sarah Kahn-Nisser" /, 2001. "Drawing the Line: The EU's Political Accession Criteria and the Construction of Membership," Jean Monnet Working Papers, Jean Monnet Chair 7, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011. "Resource Management and Transition in Central Asia, Azerbaijan, and Mongolia," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP11-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Patricia Justino & Olga Shemyakina, 2010. "Remittances and Labor Supply in Post-Conflict Tajikistan," HiCN Working Papers 83, Households in Conflict Network.
- Silvia Jarauta Bernal, 2011. "Beyond Coping. Risk Management in the West Bank," Research Working Papers, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict 42, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Remittances and household expenditure patterns in Tajikistan: A propensity score matching analysis," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.
- Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco & van den Berg, Gerard J & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "The Threat Effect of Participation in Active Labor Market Programs on Job Search Behavior of Migrants in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.