The Global Crisis And The Turkish Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Turkish Economic Association in its series Working Papers with number 2010/3.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-02-20 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-20 (Central & Western Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alun H. Thomas, 2009. "Financial Crises and Emerging Market Trade," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2008. "The current global financial turmoil and Asian developing countries," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(273), pages 7-49.
- Yann Duval & Wei Liu, 2009. "The Global Crisis: a Wake-up Call for Trade Finance Capacity-Building in Emerging Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Challenges and Opportunities for Trade and Financial Integration in Asia and the Pacific, volume 67, chapter 6, pages 110-119 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Faruk Ulgen, 2011.
"Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis: The Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms,"
- Ulgen, Faruk, 2010. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis: the Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," MPRA Paper 35467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziya Onis & Ali Burak Güven, 2010. "Global Crisis, National Responses: The Political Economy of Turkish Exceptionalism," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1013, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Dani Rodrik, 2012. "The Turkish Economy after the Global Financial Crisis," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 41-61, January.
- Huseyin Kaya, 2013. "On the Predictive Power of Yield Spread for Future Growth and Recession: The Turkish Case," Working Papers 010, Bahcesehir University, Betam, revised Mar 2013.
- Irem Talasli, 2013. "Systemic Risk Analysis of Turkish Financial Institutions with Systemic Expected Shortfall," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(Special I), pages 25-40.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2010.
"Küresel Finans Krizinin Türkiye'ye Etkileri
[Effects of Global Financial Crisis on Turkey]," MPRA Paper 29470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "The micro evolution of trade and turnover in Turkey under the global crisis," Working Papers 376, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Dani Rodrik, 2009. "The Turkish Economy After The Crisis," Working Papers 2009/9, Turkish Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.