A Difference-differential Analogue of the Burgers Equation and Some Models of Economic Development
AbstractThe paper is devoted to investigation of a number of difference-differential equations, among them the following one plays the central role: dFn/dt
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 21031.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
difference-differential equations; Burgers equations; non-linear diffusion; long-time asymptotic of Cauchy problem; evolution of industries; economic growth; innovation and imitation processes;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 1984. "Schumpeterian dynamics : An evolutionary model of innovation and imitation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 159-190, June.
- Polterovich, Victor & Henkin, Gennadi, 1990. "An Evolutionary Model of Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 20830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henkin, Gennadi M. & Polterovich, Victor M., 1991. "Schumpeterian dynamics as a non-linear wave theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 551-590.
- Polterovich, Victor & Tonis, Alexander, 2005. "Innovation and Imitation at Various Stages of Development: A Model with Capital," MPRA Paper 20067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balatsky, Ye., 2012. "Technological Diffusion and Investment Decision," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 10-34.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.