Schumpeterian dynamics as a non-linear wave theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franke, Reiner, 2000. "An integration of Schumpeterian and classical theories of growth and distribution," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 317-336, September.
- Windrum,Paul, 1999. "Simulation models of technological innovation: A Review," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- J. Barkley Rosser & Marina Vchershnaya Rosser, 1997. "Schumpeterian Evolutionary Dynamics and the Collapse of Soviet-Bloc Socialism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 211-223.
- Franke, R., 2001. "Wave trains, innovation noise, and long waves," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 49-68, May.
- Silverberg,Gerald, 1997. "Evolutionary modeling in economics : recent history and immediate prospects," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Silverberg,Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- G. Silverberg & B. Verspagen, 1995. "Evolutionary Theorizing on Economic Growth," Working Papers wp95078, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Polterovich, Victor & Gelman, Lev & Levin, Mark & Spivak, Vladimir, 1993.
"Моделирование Динамики Распределения Предприятий Отрасли По Уровням Эффективности (На Примере Черной Металлургии)
[Modeling of the Dynamics of Firms Distribution in Accordance with Efficiency Level," MPRA Paper 22070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Henkin, Gennadi, 1998. "A Difference-differential Analogue of the Burgers Equation and Some Models of Economic Development," MPRA Paper 21031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.