Consistency of the Multi-Choice Shapley Value
AbstractWe define the potential of multi-choice cooperative games, find the relationship between the multi-choice Shapley value and the potential, and show that the multi-choice Shapley value is consistent.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18504.
Date of creation: 31 Jul 1996
Date of revision:
Potential of Multi-choice Shapley Value; Consistency Property;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru & Raghavan, T E S, 1992. "Monotonicity and Dummy Free Property for Multi-choice Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 301-12.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 1995. "A note on non-essential players in multi-choice cooperative games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 424-432.
- Hsiao Chih-Ru & Raghavan T. E. S., 1993. "Shapley Value for Multichoice Cooperative Games, I," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 240-256, April.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 2011. "A Review on Liao’s Dissertation Entitled “The Solutions on Multi-choice Games” and Related Publications," MPRA Paper 30260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.