Convex multi-choice games: Characterizations and monotonic allocation schemes
AbstractThis paper focuses on new characterizations of convex multi-choice games using the notions of exactness and superadditivity. Furthermore, level-increase monotonic allocation schemes (limas) on the class of convex multi-choice games are introduced and studied. It turns out that each element of the Weber set of such a game is extendable to a limas, and the (total) Shapley value for multi-choice games generates a limas for each convex multi-choice game.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 198 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Multi-choice games Convex games Marginal games Weber set Monotonic allocation schemes;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csóka Péter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy László Á. & Pintér Miklós, 2009.
"Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility,"
031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Csóka, Péter & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kóczy, László Á. & Pintér, Miklós, 2011. "Convex and exact games with non-transferable utility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 57-62, February.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy & Miklós Pintér, 2009. "Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility," Working Paper Series 0904, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Péter Csóka & P. Herings & László Kóczy, 2011.
"Balancedness conditions for exact games,"
Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 41-52, August.
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy, László Á., 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Working Paper Series 0805, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Lohmann, E. & Borm, P. & Herings, P.J.J., 2012.
"Minimal exact balancedness,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 127-135.
- Lohmann E. & Borm P. & Herings P.J.J., 2011. "Minimal exact balancedness," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lohmann, E.R.M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Herings, P.J.J., 2011. "Minimal Exact Balancedness," Discussion Paper 2011-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Csoka & Miklos Pinter, 2011.
"On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1117, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.