Preliminary Study: Explaining the Ten-fold Increase in Remittances to Pakistan 2001-2012
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its series PIDE-Working Papers with number 2012:86.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2012-09-22 (Development)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amjad, Rashid, 2010. "Remittances and poverty in Pakistan: a note," MPRA Paper 38297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2008.
"What is the Impact of International Remittances on Poverty and Inequality in Latin America?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 89-114, January.
- Acosta, Pablo & Calderon, Cesar & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, Humberto, 2007. "What is the impact of international remittances on poverty and inequality in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4249, The World Bank.
- Mohammad Irfan, 2011. "Remittances and Poverty Linkages in Pakistan: Evidence and Some Suggestions for Further Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:78, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Yan Sun & Udo Kock, 2011. "Remittances in Pakistan - Why have they gone up, and why aren't they coming down?," IMF Working Papers 11/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Amjad, Rashid, 2012.
"Stagflation, the Labor Market Impact, and the Poverty Puzzle in Pakistan: A Preliminary Analysis,"
41976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid Amjad, 2012. "Stagflation, the Labor Market Impact, and the Poverty Puzzle in Pakistan: A Preliminary Analysis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 51-71, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.