Report NEP-CWA-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deolinda Martins & Elena Gaia, 2012. "Preparing for an Uncertain Future: Expanding Social Protection for Children in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Working briefs, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy 1202, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Julia Lang, 2012. "The Aims of Lifelong Learning: Age-Related Effects of Training on Wages and Job Security," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 478, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "The Impact of Social Activities on Cognitive Ageing: Evidence from Eleven European Countries," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 320, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel & Josh Hurwitz, 2012. "The Pension Coverage Problem in the Private Sector," Issues in Brief ib2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2012.
- Hullegie, P.G.J., 2012. "Essays on health and labor economics," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5637283, Tilburg University.
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2012. "How Persistent is Social Capital?," CEDI Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University 12-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Steven Nafziger & Peter H. Lindert, 2012. "Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution," NBER Working Papers 18383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rashid Amjad & G. M. Arif & M. Irfan, 2012. "Preliminary Study: Explaining the Ten-fold Increase in Remittances to Pakistan 2001-2012," PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics 2012:86, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- David Kemme, 2012. "Soverign Wealth Fund Issues and the National Fund(s) of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1036, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- John Knight, 2012. "The Economic Causes and Consequences of Social Instability in China," Economics Series Working Papers 619, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 12-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Prada, Fernando, 2012. "World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, and Subregional Development Banks in Latin America: Dynamics of a System of Multilateral Development Banks," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 380, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Fouquet, 2012. "Economics of Energy and Climate Change: Origins, Developments and Growth," Working Papers, BC3 2012-08, BC3.
- Peter R Hartley & Kenneth B. Medlock III, 2012. "Changes in the Operational Efficiency of National Oil Companies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 12-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Altan Aldan & Ihsan Bozok & Mahmut Gunay, 2012. "Short Run Import Dynamics in Turkey," Working Papers 1225, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jean Bonnet & Marcus Dejardin & Antonia Madrid-Guijarro, 2012. "Toward the Entrepreneurial Society," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201231, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2012. "Australian Fiscal Policy in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 12-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.