Managerial Incentives in an Entrepreneurial Stock Market Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 876.
Date of creation: Mar 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Matthews, Steven A., 1990. "Managerial incentives in an entrepreneurial stock market model," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, March.
- Richard E. Kihlstrom & Steven Matthews, . "Managerial Incentives in an Entrepreneurial Stock Market Model," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 11-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- R. E. Kihlstrom & Steven A. Matthews, 1988. "Managerial Incentives in An Entrepreneurial Stock Market Model," Discussion Papers 769, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Wagner, Wolf, 2006. "Dispersed initial ownership and the efficiency of the stock market under moral hazard," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 36-45, February.
- Steven A. Matthews, 1991. "Renegotiation of Sales Contracts under Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 950, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 2002. "Capital market equilibrium with moral hazard," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 149-190, September.
- Dow, James & Gorton, Gary, 1997.
" Stock Market Efficiency and Economic Efficiency: Is There a Connection?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1087-1129, July.
- Davidson, Malcolm & Gorton, Gary B, 1995. "Stock Market Efficiency and Economic Efficiency: Is There a Connection?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, . "Stock Market Efficiency and Economic Efficiency: Is There a Connection?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, 1995. "Stock Market Efficiency and Economic Efficiency: Is There a Connection?," NBER Working Papers 5233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branko Urosevic, 2001. "Moral hazard and dynamics of insider ownership stakes," Economics Working Papers 787, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
- Matthews, Steven A, 1995.
"Renegotiation of Sales Contracts,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 567-89, May.
- Gorton, Gary B. & He, Ping & Huang, Lixin, 2014. "Agency-based asset pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 311-349.
- Guo, Ming & Ou-Yang, Hui, 2006. "Incentives and performance in the presence of wealth effects and endogenous risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 150-191, July.
- Florackis, Chrisostomos & Kostakis, Alexandros & Ozkan, Aydin, 2009. "Managerial ownership and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1350-1357, December.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale, & Peter G. A Howells, & Alaa M. Soliman,, 2003. "Endogenous growth and Stock Market Development," Working Papers 0302, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi & Guido Ruta, 2010.
"Equilibrium Corporate Finance,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2010/01, European University Institute.
- Alessandro, CITANNA & Archishman, CHAKRABORTY, 1999. "Moral Hazard, Aggregate Risk and Nominal Linear Financial Contracts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 683, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.