Exercises in Voodoo Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 558.
Date of creation: Jun 1983
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abel, Andrew B., 1982. "Dynamic effects of permanent and temporary tax policies in a q model of investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 353-373.
- Boadway, Robin, 1979. "Long-run Tax Incidence: A Comparative Dynamic Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 505-11, July.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1983.
"Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock,"
in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 101-115
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1979. "Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock," NBER Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1983.
"Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector,"
in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 116-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector," NBER Working Papers 0312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1967.
"Incidence of an Interest Income Tax,"
5, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1982. "Generalized Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1269-86, September.
- Fullerton, Don, 1982.
"On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1982. "On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues," NBER Working Papers 0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Incidence of a Capital Income Tax in a Growing Economy with Variable Savings Rates," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 505-13, October.
- R. Grieson, 1972.
"The Incidence of Profits Taxes in a Neo-Classical Growth Model,"
83, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grieson, Ronald E., 1975. "The incidence of profits taxes in a neo-classical growth model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 75-85, February.
- Weber, Warren E, 1970. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Aggregate Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 591-600, September.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980.
"The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation,"
NBER Working Papers
0445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1981. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 706-32, August.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Recent Empirical Studies of the CES and Related Production Functions," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 55-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1981. "A Note on Dynamic Tax Incidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 705-23, November.
- Gilbert Ghez & Gary S. Becker, 1975. "The Allocation of Time and Goods over the Life Cycle," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ghez75-1.
- Brock, William A & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1981. "The Analysis of Macroeconomic Policies in Perfect Foresight Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 179-209, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.