Recent Empirical Studies of the CES and Related Production Functions
In: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 1477.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jora R. Minasian, 1961. "Elasticities of Substitution and Constant-Output Demand Curves for Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 261.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-80, December.
- Benton F. Massell, 1961. "A Disaggregated View of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 547.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983.
"Short-Run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985. "Short-run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Daron Acemoglu & Veronica Guerrieri, 2006.
"Capital Deepening and Non-Balanced Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
12475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Veronica Guerrieri, 2006. "Capital Deepening and Non-Balanced Economic Growth," 2006 Meeting Papers 207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Williams, 1984. "The structure of production in the United States textile industry: The post-war period," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 155-164, March.
- Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter, 2005. "Ageing, fertility, and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1075-1095, June.
- Zind, R. G. & Doutriaux, J., 1978. "Estimation de l’effet de la technologie sur le rendement des facteurs de production," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(1), pages 104-110, janvier-m.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989.
"Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991. "Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2008. "Optimal Induced Innovation and Growth with Congestion of a Limited Natural Resource," MPRA Paper 11525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrica De Cian & Carlo Carraro & Lea Nicita, 2010.
"Modeling Biased Technical Change. Implications for Climate Policy,"
2010.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Lea Nicita, 2009. "Modeling Biased Technical Change. Implications For Climate Policy," Working Papers 2009_27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1979.
"Share valuation and corporate equity policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 291-305, June.
- James N. Brown, 1980. "How Close to an Auction Is the Labor Market? Employee Risk Aversion, Income Uncertainty, and Optimal Labor Contracts," NBER Working Papers 0603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2006. "Representing induced technological change in models for climate policy analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 539-562, November.
- Riveros, Luis A., 1989. "International differences in wage and nonwage labor costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 188, The World Bank.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1976. "Taxation, Saving and the Rate of Interest," NBER Working Papers 0135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Exercises in Voodoo Economics," Discussion Papers 558, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gokhan Akay, 2009. "Trade, wages, and the specific factors model: empirical evidence from manufacturing industries in Ghana," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 47-55, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.