Dimensión Territorial como Factor del Desarrollo Económico: Algunos Aportes Metodológicos para su Medición
[Territorial Dimension like Factor of Economic Development: Some Contributions Methodological for his Measurement]
AbstractThe present document tries to explain the territorial dimension as factor of the economic development, considering the theoretical support of the new economic geography and incorporating a methodology of analysis from models of optimization. Complementing such a methodology, there get in the document the contributions of the school of thought that he studies the models of convergence, doing an offer of reformulation to such models with the aim to deliver the planner Territorial tools of analyses that allow to identify winning and losing regions. Additional, the document connects the approach of cooperation and association Place (partnership) with a methodological offer depending on the games of theory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 24394.
Date of creation: 02 Jul 2009
Date of revision: 20 Jun 2009
Publication status: Published in Revista Estudios Demográficos y Urbanos 0186-7210.72(2009): pp. 675-696
nueva geografía económic; modelos de convergencia; teoría de juegos; optimización; regiones ganadoras y perdedoras;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- O49 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Other
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-80, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.