A Disaggregated View of Technical Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 69 (1961)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farrington, John & Thirtle, Colin & Henderson, Simon, 1997. "Methodologies for monitoring and evaluating agricultural and natural resources research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 273-300, October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Szirmai, Adam, 2000. "Productivity growth in Asian manufacturing: the structural bonus hypothesis examined," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 371-392, December.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004.
"International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003. "International comparison of sectoral energy- and labour-productivity performance; stylised facts and decomposition of trends," CPB Discussion Paper 22, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Recent Empirical Studies of the CES and Related Production Functions," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 55-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Ali Akkemik, 2007. "TFP growth and resource allocation in Singapore, 1965-2002," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1059-1073.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.