The Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control with Applications to Dynamic Economic Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 151.
Date of creation: May 1975
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose Scheinkman, 1975. "Some Results on Global Asymptotic Stability of Control Systems," Discussion Papers 150, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dechert,W.D. & Brock,W.A., 2003. "The lake game," Working papers 24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- McKenzie, L., 1999. "The First Conferences on the Theory of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 459, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- W. A. Brock, 1977. "Applications of Recent Results on the Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control to the Problem of Comparing Long Run Equilibria," Discussion Papers 274, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.