Some Results on the Uniqueness of Steady States in Multisector Models of Optimum Growth when Future Utilities are Discounted
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric BOND & IWASA Kazumichi & NISHIMURA Kazuo, 2012.
"The Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model: A diagrammatic analysis,"
12008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eric W. Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2012. "The dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model: A diagrammatic analysis," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 197-211, 06.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990.
"On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems,"
436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992. "On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 120-144, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00439241, HAL.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "A Path Through the Wilderness: Time Discounting in Growth Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Venditti, Alain, 2005. "The two sector overlapping generations model: A simple formulation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 164-188, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.