The Relative Capital Structure of Agricultural Grain and Supply Cooperatives and Investor Owned Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 37451.
Date of creation: 28 Mar 2014
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Cooperatives; equity; capital constraint;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-04-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rafat A. M. E. Soboh & Alfons Oude Lansink & Gerard Giesen & Gert van Dijk, 2009. "Performance Measurement of the Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives: The Gap between Theory and Practice," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 446-469, 09.
- Barton, David G. & Boland, Michael A. & Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Eldon, Eversull, 2011. "Current Challenges in Financing Agricultural Cooperatives," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3).
- Fabio R. Chaddad & Michael L. Cook & Thomas Heckelei, 2005. "Testing for the Presence of Financial Constraints in US Agricultural Cooperatives: An Investment Behaviour Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 385-397.
- Kalogeras, Nikos & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Kuikman, Joost & Doumpos, Michael, 2011. "Is the Ownership Structure Model a Decisive Determinant of Co-Operatives' Financial Success? A Financial Assessment," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 103774, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Iskow, Julie, 1993. "What Do We Know About the Economic Efficiency of Cooperatives: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8.
- Ashok K. Mishra & Charles B. Moss & Kenneth W. Erickson, 2009. "Regional differences in agricultural profitability, government payments, and farmland values: Implications of DuPont expansion," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 69(1), pages 49-66, May.
- Melvin, Jon & Boehlje, Michael & Dobbins, Craig L. & Gray, Allan W., 2003. "The DuPont Profitability Analysis Model: An E-Learning Application and Evaluation," Proceedings: 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition 132522, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Akridge, Jay T. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1992. "Cooperative and Investor-Oriented Firm Efficiency: A Multiproduct Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 7.
- Marco Fazzini & Antonella Russo, 2014. "Profitability in the Italian Wine Sector: An Empirical Analysis of Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 130-137, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.