NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives
2004 Annual Meeting, November 2-3
Contact information of NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives:
Postal: 342 Waters Hall, Manhattan, Kansas 66506
Web page: http://www.agecon.k-state.edu/accc/ncr194
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ncerfo
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 31797 Comparative Financial Performance of Agricultural Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms
by Hardesty, Shermain D. & Salgia, Vikas D.
- 31796 Lessons in Cooperative Failure: The Rice Growers Association Experience
by Keeling, Jennifer J.
- 31795 Optimal Fertilizer Warehousing and Distribution Systems for Farm Supply Cooperatives
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Kilima, Fredy
- 31794 A Comparison of Traditional and Newly Emerging Forms of Cooperative Capitalization
by Barton, David G.
- 31793 Impact of the Farmland Bankruptcy on Oklahoma Cooperatives
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Hagerman, Amy D.
- 31792 "Outside" Cooperative Equity: Obligations, Tradeoffs, and Fundamental Cooperative Character
by Baarda, James R.
- 31791 The Horizon Problem and New Generation Cooperatives: Another Look at Minnesota Corn Processors
by Crooks, Anthony C.