Comparing Welfare Estimates of Environmental Quality Changes from Recreation Demand Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1584.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 1988, vol. 15, pp. 331-40
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kling, Catherine L., 1988. "Comparing welfare estimates of environmental quality changes from recreation demand models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 331-340, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, A. Myrick, III, 1995. "The Benefits Of Water Quality Improvement For Marine Recreation: A Review Of The Empirical Evidence," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(4).
- Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K. & Shaikh, Sabina L., 2002. "Estimating The Opportunity Cost Of Recreation Time In An Integrable 2-Constraint Count Demand Model," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19600, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Smith, V. Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1997.
"Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods,"
dp-97-23, Resources For the Future.
- Ju-Chin Huang & V. Kerry Smith, 1998. "Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 186-202.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1996. "Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods," Working Papers 96-24, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Guy Garrod & Ken Willis, 1992. "The amenity value of woodland in Great Britain: A comparison of economic estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 415-434, July.
- Feinerman, Eli & Fleischer, Aliza & Simhon, Avi, 2004. "Distributional Welfare Impacts of Public Spending: The Case of Urban versus National Parks," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Scrogin, David & Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K., 2000. "Policy Changes And The Demand For Lottery-Rationed Big Game Hunting Licenses," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Scrogin, David, 2005. "Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 189-211, July.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1989. "The Importance Of Functional Form In The Estimation Of Welfare," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Jennings, Sarah & Coyne, Alison, 1990. "A Sequential Choice Model Of Recreation Behavior," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Jonathan K. Yoder & Adrienne M. Ohler & Hayley H. Chouinard, 2012. "What floats your boat? Preference revelation from lotteries over complex goods," Working Papers 2012-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Chen, Min, 2009. "Does Economic Endogeneity of Site Facilities in Recreation Demand Models Lead to Statistical Endogeneity?," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 55808, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2001. "A Travel Cost Study of Duck Hunting in the Upper South East of South Australia," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 126064, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yeh, Chia-Yu & Sohngen, Brent & Habb, Timothy, 2001. "Single Versus Multiple Objective Recreation Trips: A Split-Sample Multi-Site Analysis," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20444, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nick Hanley, 1990.
"Are There Environmental Limits to Cost Benefit Analysis?,"
Working Papers Series
90/6, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Nick Hanley, 1992. "Are there environmental limits to cost benefit analysis?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 33-59, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.