Are Rural Credit Markets Competitive? Is There Room for Competition in Rural Credit Markets?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12634.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Choices, First Quarter 2005, vol. 20 no. 1, pp. 25-29
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Are Rural Credit Markets Competitive? Is There Room for Competition in Rural Credit Markets?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- NEP-AGR-2006-09-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-09-16 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2006-09-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-16 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2006-09-16 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Partridge, Mark D., 2008. "Rural Growth and the Rural Capital Account," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48145, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.