Report NEP-CWA-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali Hakan Kara, 2006. "Turkish Experience With Implicit Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 0603, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006. "On Modelling Variety in Consumption Expenditure on Food," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Maristella Botticini & Zvi Eckstein, 2006. "From Farmers to Merchants, Voluntary Conversion and Diaspora: A Human Capital Interpretation of Jewish History," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 2, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Olcay Yucel Culha & Fatih Ozatay & Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu, 2006. "The Determinants of Sovereign Spreads in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 0604, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Are Rural Credit Markets Competitive? Is There Room for Competition in Rural Credit Markets?," Staff General Research Papers 12634, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nos:wuwpfi:smolski_aliaksei.41567-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arne Uhlendorff & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Unemployment Dynamics among Migrants and Natives," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 617, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.