Report NEP-COM-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Sasaki & Roland Strausz, 2007. "Collusion and Durability," Papers 032, Departmental Working Papers.
- Item repec:sac:wpaper:660306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Panne, G. van der, 2006. "Currents and Sub-currents in the River of Innovations - Explaining Innovativeness using New-Product Announcements," Research Paper ERS-2006-036-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Bouis, R. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2006. "Investment in Oligopoly under Uncertainty: The Accordion Effect," Discussion Paper 2006-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marie Goppelsroeder & Maarten Pieter Schinkel & Jan Tuinstra, 2006. "Quantifying the Scope for Efficiency Defense in Merger Control: The Werden-Froeb-Index," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2006. "The Impact of Competition on Bank Orientation," Discussion Paper 2006-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "The Cost of Banking Regulation," NBER Working Papers 12501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Are Rural Credit Markets Competitive? Is There Room for Competition in Rural Credit Markets?," Staff General Research Papers 12634, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Giorgio CALCAGNINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2006. "Asset Restructuring Strategies in Bank Acquisitions: Evidence from the Italian Banking Industry," Working Papers 264, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Degryse, H.A. & Laeven, L. & Ongena, S., 2006. "The Impact of Organizational Structure and Lending Technology on Banking Competition," Discussion Paper 2006-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2006. "Banks, Distances and Financing Constraints for Firms," Working Papers 266, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Marielle C. Non, 2006. "Going where the Ad leads you: On High Advertised Prices and Search where to buy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2006. "Mergers and CEO power," Documentos de Trabajo 224, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2006. "Judgment aggregation on restricted domains," Research Memoranda 033, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Ambrus, Attila & Reisinger, Markus, 2006. "Exclusive vs Overlapping Viewers in Media Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 1178, University of Munich, Department of Economics.