Responsiveness of a franchising network: a resource-based view
AbstractThis article analyzes the responsiveness of the franchising networks during the period of economic crisis. The study is conducted within the resource-based theory. The results of the study involve both the definition of the construct of interorganizational responsiveness, and the identification of the major competencies that lead to the networks' responsiveness as well. They are based on the report conducted in 2010 for the French Franchising Federation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Research, Ipag Business School in its series Working Papers with number 2014-250.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 28 Apr 2014
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Poirel & Virginie Noireaux, 2014. "Collective strategies in the distribution channel : The case of industrial waste in France," Working Papers 2014-372, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Emilie Roger & Agnès Lancini & Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Le contrôle de la gestion des connaissances d’un fournisseur stratégique : une perspective relationnelle," Working Papers 2014-400, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Carole Poirel, 2014. "Equilibre et déséquilibre dans le canal de distribution : Les apports du concept de résistance," Working Papers 2014-373, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Virginie Noireaux & Carole Poirel, 2014. "Stratégies collectives et contrepouvoir : diversité des formes et impact sur la performance. L’exemple de la gestion des déchets industriels," Working Papers 2014-370, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Carole Poirel & Virginie Noireaux, 2014. "Comment les PME peuvent-elles s’allier pour se faire entendre de leurs fournisseurs ? Une approche par les stratégies collectives," Working Papers 2014-359, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.