Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg, 2003. "Interorganizational relationships and networks: An overview," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 691-697, September.
- Manju K. Ahuja & Dennis F. Galletta & Kathleen M. Carley, 2003. "Individual Centrality and Performance in Virtual R& D Groups: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Akbar Zaheer & Srilata Zaheer, 1997. "Catching the Wave: Alertness, Responsiveness, and Market Influence in Global Electronic Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1493-1509, November.
- Williams, Trevor, 2005. "Cooperation by design: structure and cooperation in interorganizational networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 223-231, February.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
- Kale, Prashant & Dyer, Jeffrey & Singh, Harbir, 2001. "Value creation and success in strategic alliances:: alliancing skills and the role of alliance structure and systems," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 463-471, October.
- Bonner, Joseph M. & Kim, Daekwan & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2005. "Self-perceived strategic network identity and its effects on market performance in alliance relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1371-1380, October.
- Krogmann, Yin & Riedel, Nadine & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2013. "Inter-firm R&D networks in pharmaceutical biotechnology: What determines firm's centrality-based partnering capability," FZID Discussion Papers 75-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Arnett, Dennis B. & Wittmann, C. Michael, 2014. "Improving marketing success: The role of tacit knowledge exchange between sales and marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 324-331.
- Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Ghauri, Pervez N. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2010. "Understanding the impact of relational capital and organizational learning on alliance outcomes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 237-249, July.
- He, Qile & Ghobadian, Abby & Gallear, David, 2013. "Knowledge acquisition in supply chain partnerships: The role of power," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 605-618.
- Casanueva, Cristóbal & Castro, Ignacio & Galán, José L., 2013. "Informational networks and innovation in mature industrial clusters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 603-613.
- S. De Prijcker & S. Manigart & M. Wright & W. De Maeseneire, 2009. "The influence of international human capital and international network relationships on the cross-border investment behaviour of private equity firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/597, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Zellweger, Thomas M. & Kellermanns, Franz W. & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Memili, Esra, 2012. "Building a family firm image: How family firms capitalize on their family ties," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 239-250.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Lin, 2010. "Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 824-831, August.
- Zamudio, César & Anokhin, Sergey & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2014. "Network analysis: A concise review and suggestions for family business research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 63-71.
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Measuring and Analyzing the Openness of the Web2.0 Service Network for Improving the Innovation Capacity of the Web2.0 System through Collective Intelligence," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201057, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Li, Eldon Y. & Liao, Chien Hsiang & Yen, Hsiuju Rebecca, 2013. "Co-authorship networks and research impact: A social capital perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1515-1530.
- Wright, Mike & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2011. "Family firms: A research agenda and publication guide," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 187-198.
- Tony Thistoll & David Pauleen, 2010. "Commercialising innovation internationally: A case study of social network and relationship management," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 36-54, March.
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "An Analysis of the Openness of the Web2.0 Service Network Based on Two Sets of Indices for Measuring the Impact of Service Ownership," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201067, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Jun Lin & Steven Si, 2010. "Can guanxi be a problem? Contexts, ties, and some unfavorable consequences of social capital in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 561-581, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.