Productivity trends in Indian manufacturing in the pre- and post- reform periods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India in its series Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers with number 137.
Length: 39 Pages
Date of creation: Jun 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Web page: http://www.icrier.res.in
More information through EDIRC
Total factor productivity; economic reforms; Indian manufacturing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh K. Narayan & Stephen Popp & Badri N. Rath, 2009.
"The Productivity-Wage And Productivityemployment Nexus - A Panel Data Analysis Of Indian Manufacturing,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
07-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh Narayan & Stephan Popp & Badri Rath, 2011. "The productivity-wage and productivity-employment nexus: a panel data analysis of Indian manufacturing," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 285-303, April.
- Mukesh Eswaran & Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2007. "How does poverty decline? Evidence from India, 1983-1999," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 07-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A. Hashim, 2010. "Factor Employment, Sources and Sustainability of Output Growth: Analysis of Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:2415, eSocialSciences.
- L, lakshmanan & S, Chinngaihlian & Raj, Rajesh, 2007. "Competitiveness of India's Manufacturing Sector: An Assessment of Related Issues," MPRA Paper 9801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.