Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?
AbstractThe study tries to shed some light on this linkage in the Philippine case.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada. in its series Working Papers with number 4807.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ARTNeT website
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/
Liberalization; Strengthened; Link; Services; Manufacturing;
Other versions of this item:
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Discussion Papers DP 2007-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla & Christine Marie M. Liao, 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Microeconomics Working Papers 22047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dirk Pilat & Anita Wölfl, 2005. "Measuring the Interaction Between Manufacturing and Services," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/5, OECD Publishing.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "Services Trade in East Asia," NBER Chapters, in: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11, pages 379-428 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rashmi Banga & B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Contribution of services to output growth and productivity in Indian manufacturing: Pre and post reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 139, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cuenca, Janet S., 2001. "Estimates of Total Factor Productivity in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2004. "Understanding Indiaâ€™s Services Revolution," IMF Working Papers 04/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2001. "Measuring productivity," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 127-170.
- Andersson, Martin, 2004. "Co-Location Of Manufacturing & Producer Services – A Simultaneous Equation Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 8, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Per Mathis Kongsrud & Isabelle Wanner, 2005. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Trade-Related Adjustment and the Shift to Services," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 427, OECD Publishing.
- Francois, Joseph & Reinert, Kenneth A, 1995. "The Role of Services in the Structure of Production and Trade: Stylized Facts from a Cross-Country Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Verner, Dorte, 1999. "Sector growth and the dual economy model - evidence from Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, and Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2175, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.