Institutional Reforms in the Electricity Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines in its series ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers with number inv120.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2000-08-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2000-08-15 (Regulation)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Avner Greif, . "Micro Theory and Recent Developments in the Study of Economic Institutions Through Economic History," Working Papers 96001, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Hardman Moore, John & Hart, Oliver, 1985.
"Incomplete Contracts and Renegotiation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
60, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Gary S. Becker, 1982. "Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 23, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Felipe Morandé & Raimundo Soto, . "El Mercado de Clientes No Regulados en la Industria Eléctrica," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv100, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1978.
"Rational Decision-Making in Business Organizations,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1978-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1979. "Rational Decision Making in Business Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 493-513, September.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Rush to Free Trade in the Developing World: Why So Late? Why Now? Will it Last?," NBER Working Papers 3947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shapiro, C. & Willing, D.R., 1990. "Economic Rationales For The Scope Of Privatization," Papers 41, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1986. "Rationality of Self and Others in an Economic System," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S385-99, October.
- Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, . "Post-Privatization Renegotiations and Disputes in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv117, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1996.
"Incomplete contracts and privatization,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 569-579, April.
- Samuel Bowles, 1998. "Endogenous Preferences: The Cultural Consequences of Markets and Other Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 75-111, March.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, December.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner, 2004.
"Interest Groups, Veto Points And Electricity Infrastructure Deployment,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-711, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Henisz, Witold J. & Zelner, Bennet A., 2006. "Interest Groups, Veto Points, and Electricity Infrastructure Deployment," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 263-286, January.
- repec:idb:brikps:40438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Morandé & Raimundo Soto, . "Reformas Económicas en Chile: Una Perspectiva Institucional," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv121, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.