Assessing the impacts of intellectual property rights on trade flows in Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL in its series INTAL Working Papers with number 1274.
Length: 20 p.
Date of creation: Jan 2006
Date of revision:
COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL; PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL; PATENTES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O34 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julio J. Nogues, 2005.
"Agricultural Exporters in a Protectionist World: Review and Policy Implications of Barriers Against Mercosur,"
- Julio J. Nogués, 2004. "Agricultural Exporters in a Protectionist World: Review and Policy Implications of Barriers Against Mercosur," IDB Publications 9386, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kugler, Maurice, 2000. "The diffusion of externalities from foreign direct investment: theory ahead of measurement," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0023, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- repec:idb:brikps:8285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignatius Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 1987. "Licensing versus Direct Investment: A Model of Internalization by the Multinational Enterprise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 464-81, August.
- Robert Devlin & Ricardo French-Davis, 1998.
"Towards an Evaluation of Regional Integration in Latin America in the 1990s,"
9344, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Robert Devlin & Ricardo Ffrench-Davis, 1999. "Towards an Evaluation of Regional Integration in Latin America in the 1990s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 261-290, 03.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Irwin, Douglas A., 1995. "Trade blocs, currency blocs and the reorientation of world trade in the 1930s," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2004. "Brazil’s Trade Liberalization and Growth: Has it Failed?," International Trade 0412008, EconWPA.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and the Political Economy of Protection in Brazil since 1987," IDB Publications 9376, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:8403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maskus, Keith E. & Penubarti, Mohan, 1995. "How trade-related are intellectual property rights?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 227-248, November.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Are weak patent rights a barrier to U.S. exports?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-177, June.
- repec:idb:brikps:8423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boring, Anne, 2010. "Determinants of the United States’ trade of pharmaceuticals," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4340, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Bazan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.