Attention process: A multilevel perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Insper Working Papers with number wpe_261.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xavier, CASTANER & Mikko, KETOKIVI, 2003. "Planning as an integrative device," Les Cahiers de Recherche 775, HEC Paris.
- Cyril Bouquet & Allen Morrison & Julian Birkinshaw, 2009. "International attention and multinational enterprise performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-131, January.
- Hung, Shih-Chang, 2005. "The plurality of institutional embeddedness as a source of organizational attention differences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1543-1551, November.
- David Deephouse & Pursey Heugens, 2009. "Linking Social Issues to Organizational Impact: The Role of Infomediaries and the Infomediary Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 541-553, June.
- Winsor, Robert D., 1995. "Marketing under conditions of chaos : Percolation metaphors and models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 181-189, November.
- Rebecca Henderson & Sarah Kaplan, 2005. "Inertia and Incentives: Bridging Organizational Economics and Organizational Theory," NBER Working Papers 11849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Williams & Will Mitchell, 2004. "Focusing Firm Evolution: The Impact of Information Infrastructure on Market Entry by U.S. Telecommunications Companies, 1984--1998," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1561-1575, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.