Does Placing Children in Out-of-Home Care Increase Their Adult Criminality?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Swedish Institute for Social Research in its series Working Paper Series with number 8/2012.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 24 May 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-06-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2012-06-05 (Law & Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2011.
"Planned treatment and outcomes in residential youth care: Evidence from Sweden,"
Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2010. "Planned Treatment and Outcomes in Residential Youth Care: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 834, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Warburton, William P. & Warburton, Rebecca N. & Sweetman, Arthur & Hertzman, Clyde, 2011. "The Impact of Placing Adolescent Males into Foster Care on their Education, Income Assistance and Incarcerations," IZA Discussion Papers 5429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hjalmarsson, Randi & Holmlund, Helena & Lindquist, Matthew, 2011. "The Effect of Education on Criminal Convictions and Incarceration: Causal Evidence from Micro-data," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2008. "Criminal justice involvement and high school completion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 613-630, March.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2009. "Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections-super-," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 124(1), pages 105-147, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Children in out-of-home care and adult criminality
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2012-06-25 14:55:00
by himaginary in himaginaryの日記 on 2012-06-26 07:00:00
- Levina, Irina, 2013. "Problem of orphanhood in Russia: Analysis of cultural, economic and political aspects," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 29(1), pages 3-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Lindahl).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.