Long-Tern Contracts and Imperfectly Competitive Spot Markets : A Study of U.K. Electricity Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 14/1992.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
electricity ; contracts ; competition;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Orzen, Henrik, 2002.
"Do Forward Markets Enhance Competition? Experimental Evidence,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
506, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2004.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Orzen, Henrik, 2006. "Do forward markets enhance competition?: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 415-431, November.
- Frutos, María Ángeles de & Fabra, Natalia, .
"On the Impact of Forward Contract Obligations in Multi-Unit Auctions,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/5010, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Fabra, Natalia, 2008. "On the Impact of Forward Contract Obligations in Multi-Unit Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, B., 2012.
"Relaxing competition through speculation: Committing to a negative supply slope,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1252, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-039, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Holmberg, Pär & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Working Paper Series 937, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-088, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Remco van Eijkel & Jose Luis Moraga, 2010. "Do Firms sell forward for Strategic Reasons? An Application to the Wholesale Market for Natural Gas," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Remco van Eijkel & José Luis Moraga Gonzalez, 2010.
"Do Firms Sell Forward for Strategic Reasons? An Application to the Wholesale Market for Natural Gas,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3270, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Eijkel, Remco & Moraga-González, Jose L., 2010. "Do firms sell forward for strategic reasons? An application to the wholesale market for natural gas," IESE Research Papers D/864, IESE Business School.
- Furió, Dolores & Meneu, Vicente, 2010. "Expectations and forward risk premium in the Spanish deregulated power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 784-793, February.
- Ferreira, José Luis & Herguera, Iñigo, . "Relación entre los mercados spot y de futuros en un contexto oligopolístico," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3891, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- von der Fehr, N.-H. & Harbord,D., 1998.
"Competition in Electricity Spot Markets. Economic Theory and International Experience,"
05/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nils-Henrik von der Fehr & David Harbord, 2002. "Competition in Electricity Spot Markets: Economic Theory and International Experience," Industrial Organization 0203006, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.