A remark on arbitrage free prices in multi-period economy
AbstractWe study the convexity property of the set of arbitrage-free prices for a multi-period financial exchange economy. We provide sufficient conditions for the set of arbitrage-free prices to be a convex cone, which includes 2-date model. Further we show that a financial exchange economy with the set of arbitrage-free prices neither convex nor cone can be equivalent to a financial exchange economy with the convex cone set of arbitrage-free prices.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HAL in its series Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) with number halshs-00707401.
Date of creation: Apr 2012
Date of revision:
Note: View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00707401
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/
Financial exchange economy; arbitrage-free prices; equivalent financial structure.;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zaier Aouani & Bernard Cornet, 2009.
"Existence of financial equilibria with restricted participation,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Aouani, Zaier & Cornet, Bernard, 2009. "Existence of financial equilibria with restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 772-786, December.
- Zaier Aouani & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of financial equilibria with restricted participation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bernard Cornet & Zaier Aouani, 2009. "Existence of financial equilibria with restricted participation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200909, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Zaier Aouani & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of financial equilibria with restricted participation," Working Papers 001-09, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascal, 1993.
"T-period economies with incomplete markets,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.